Monday, September 29, 2014

Pancakes

Once upon a time I like to pretend I'm a genius and make up my own recipes. And conveniently it usually works out! This week I created my own banana pancake recipe (it was quite healthy mind you!) and they were delicious. And then today an American made us real pancakes. :)
That is a pretty good way to sum up our week! Just a whole lot of random. We had a zone training, Zr. Thomas's first and it was really good! We went right back to the basics of teaching, which was nice, because that is what we are focusing on this week in our 12 week training.
If any of you are feeling bored and need something hilarious to do go on youtube and search "tsjoe tsjoe wa" and do accordingly. That is what we do when we visit less actives babysitting their granddaughters. We do the Tsjoe Tsjoe wa. hahahahaha It's even funnier when the member is the one excited about it.
Now that I think about it we did a lot of American related activities this week! A half American family had us over Wednesday and we made Chicken pot pie! IT"S BEEN SOOOOO LOOOOONG!!!!!!! And it was so incredibly delicious. This is why I like these people, they keep surprising me with things I forgot I love!
This email is starting look like a whole lot of nonsense... I apologize. It's the timer in the corner that is stressing me out... Libraries do that to ya when the elders blow up the computer in the church... (it's ok, it was already broken...)
We did have another miracle today! So we spend a lot of time with the JoVo's, right? well one of them I may have mentioned, she is recently re-activated and on fire over missionary work!!! She texted us today saying one of her good friends would like to start the lessons with us this week! Which was super cool because just yesterday she told me that ANOTHER of her friends is coming to church in a few weeks, and ANOTHER is coming to conference. Are we kidding? This girl is a dream. We are excited to start helping her in teaching her friends the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's my favorite part of being a missionary. Teaching :)
This week Zr. Thomas asked me:  Is most of our service yard work...?"" Yes... These people are very particular about their yards, so that is usually where the missionaries come in. We are also the "go to" friends when people are feeling lonely. And people wonder why I love it so much here! haha
I feel like I am just rambling now, and pictures won't be possible this week, but I love you all! Thanks for the love and support. I hope you all have a wonderfultastic week! :)
Liefs, Z Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment